StrengthsFinder Speaker and Consultant in Orange County, CA

20 years of international, mulitcultural, and leadership experience.

StrengthsFinder Speaker and Consultant in Orange County, CA

20 years of international, mulitcultural, and leadership experience.

About Justin

Hi! I’m a certified StrengthsFinder Communicator with 20 years of leadership experience. I began using the StrengthsFinder in 2005 while working on an international project with a multi-cultural team. I have personally experienced how a language of strength creates more effective communication, self-awareness, and understanding.

Over the years, I've worked with close to 100 businesses, individuals and teams. I've seen first-hand how those who invest in culture experience greater success, save time and money, and increase team performance. 

I'd love to help your business next. Please send me a message and I'll get in touch with you. In the meantime, if you want to see more of my 'real life' check out my Facebook or Instagram pages.

JustinSig

Have you ever wondered how much money you lose on disengaged employees?

Gallup reports that only 20% of people do what they are best at every day. The other 80% creates costly disengagement for employers and is an anchor on your growth efforts. Click the button to the left to learn more. 

Let's do this...

rawpixel-com-250087

Culture

Learning how to look inward is the first step towards team awareness and health. Develop your culture using date-based insights and create a plan for development. 

These are some of the books that are associated with the StrengthsFinder, I bought many of them in Orange County California

StrengthsFinder

Reshape your team using the positive language of StrengthsFinder. Millions of data points show that this tool has transformational power in all critical areas of business. 

JustinSpeakingNACE3Small

Speaking

 Funny, engaging, practical and honest communication will motivate your team and give you new insights. I speak on Strengths, Culture, Creative, and Strategy. 

stefan-stefancik-257625

Creative & Consulting

Companies who already have great culture may need great creative work too. I work with them to create logos, websites, email campaigns, and more. 

What My Clients Say

Jason Edwards

Managing Partner - Capwell Funding

We've contracted with Justin on several projects over the years and he's never failed to knock it out of the park! Even more, he provides "big agency" quality but at rates a small business like us can actually afford. 

Andrew Benson

Investor Relations - Legends Capital

You'll never find a more talented professional than Justin. I've worked with him on a number of projects and never had any question about the level of dedication he's shown to them, with total commitment to client satisfaction. He was never happy until we were happy. Highly recommend to anyone.

Jon Mestas

Spiritual Formation Pastor - Newport Mesa Church

Justin consulted with us about a wide variety of communication issues we were facing at the time. With his excellent knowledge base and clear presentation, he was able to make suggestions that have shaped not just our outward communication but the culture of our organization. I'll never forget... "Create content people care about."

Wasim Adat

Graduate Student

I want to thank Justin for taking time to help me recognize my strengths and what I need to work on. It was a great conversation, and the sort of conversation I always look forward to.

Richard Wilson

European Advancement Team - Communitas International

I have worked with Justin in several cross-cultural ventures. He is masterful at discerning new cultures, discovering creative solutions, and finding pathways to vision, strategy, and action.

Featured Articles

WorldCupJBP Blog Post

Failure, Passion, and the Risk of Leading

The World Cup kicked off in Russia last week and I've enjoyed having the games on every day and watching...
Leadership Lesson JBPBlog Post

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself these five leadership lessons…

I turned 39 last week and realized something: I've spent more than half of my life in leadership roles. I've...

Let's Connect

You're more than welcome to use the form below or give us a call at: (971) 202-6560.
We look forward to connecting with you!